Dynamics 365 Automotive – The Industry Solution for Automotive
- The automotive manufacturing industry continues to exceed expectations worldwide.
- However, several key challenges are present, including new technically advanced vehicles, demographic shifts and preferences, and hybrid models and options.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 has the software solutions to maximize the efficiency and flexibility, and keep the business on pace with the global automotive market.
- Create a world-class planning and materials logistics system
Improve lead time and reduce waste through implementation of lean production strategies
- Supervise the entire product process and product life history
- Embedded robust quality management provides a foundation for meeting product quality standards and cost reductions across your entire enterprise
- Synchronize manufacturing operations globally through enterprise purchasing management and multi-plant management
- Gain complete visibility with a comprehensive end-to-end solution
Streamline Product Lifecycle Management
Gain access to real-time data and improve visibility into the product development process with robust product lifecycle management (PLM) and project management capabilities. Infor PLM Discrete-a key component of IMicrosoft Dynamics 365 Automotive for Tier suppliers-has helped organizations achieve measurable improvements, including a reduction in time to market by more than 50%.
Meet OEM EDI Requirements
Use pre-built trading-partner maps and business rules to manage complex cumulative calculations and OEM required business practices. Reduce delays and reaction time while improving the accuracy of releases with electronic data interchange (EDI) that flows from the OEM into the release. Ensure that outbound advance ship notice (ASN) and invoicing transactions are defined exactly as the OEM expects.