Cloud Service Models
Organizations can benefit from ubiquitous computing and engage in effective communication and data exchange at all times. Trident helps clients get up to speed on cloud enablement essentials and devise a comprehensive cloud model according to their needs.
Clients can choose the cloud service most suitable to their organizational setup.
- On premise
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS): Can avail computing resources on a subscription basis
- Platform as a Service (PaaS): Can leverage Trident’ cloud platform offerings to develop and run applications without investing in associated hardware and software
- Software as a Service (SaaS): Can gain access to on-demand software on a pay-per-use or subscription basis
- Pay-as-you-go, per-user licensing
- Rapid provisioning of IT resources
- Location and device independence
- Centralization of infrastructure for ubiquitous access and multi-tenancy (sharing of resources)
- Flexible scaling
- Use of third-party products
Plan for Application Migration
Trident’s Professional Services takes the drama out of migrating apps to IaaS in public clouds by helping you identify hidden risks and constraints that can lead to performance issues, unexpected delays, and unplanned costs.
- Map application dependencies
- Use quantitative analysis to predict post-migration performance
- Offer recommendations to improve performance and reduce risk
THE 6.5 PHASES OF BEST AZURE PRACTICES
HPCSL ventured into service sector in 2001 & started its first Inland Container Depot at Jodhpur followed by SANAND in Ahmedabad.
Working with Microsoft Azure cloud services has provided Utsav with a level of flexibility and scalability that has been