Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation (PSA)
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Project Service Automation (PSA) is an end-to-end project and resource management solution for firms delivering customer-facing, project-based services. Dynamics 365 PSA empowers sales and delivery teams to successfully engage customers and deliver billable projects on time and within budget, by helping you plan, estimate, and quote projects, schedule resources to optimize utilization, track and approve project tasks, time and expenses, enable internal and external team collaboration, and monitor key project and resource related performance metrics.
- Bring agility and efficiency to your manufacturing by using an integrated solution that optimizes production planning, project management, operations and activity scheduling, and cost management.
- Create your ideal manufacturing mix and support your manufacturing processes throughout the supply chain
- Optimize manufacturing principles for each product family, including make to stock, make to order, pull to order, configure to order, and engineer to order
- Accelerate your manufacturing material and finished goods flow with advanced warehouse management, handheld scanner support, and transport management
- Optimize scheduling across the organization with a unified resource model and scheduling engine
- Improve product quality and output by identifying and resolving issues through real-time insights
- Digitally transform your supply chain with advanced warehouse and inventory management to optimize visibility and fulfillment, product insights, material sourcing, and integrated logistics.
- Optimize fulfillment and reduce costs by synchronizing commerce across sites, warehouses, and transportation modes
- Enable faster response to customer demand by seamlessly orchestrating order-to-cash processes
- Streamline procurement costs and gain more control by automating procure-to-pay processes
- Get insight and control across all sites and warehouses
- Automate prospect-to-cash processes by integrating with Dynamics 365 for Sales
Deliver Projects on Time and on Budget
Project service automation capabilities in Microsoft Dynamics 365 empowers your organization to deliver project-based engagements on time and on budget.
What can you do with project service? Estimate, quote, and contract work. Plan and assign resources. Capture time, expense, and progress data for real-time insights and accurate invoicing. And lots more!
Want to Implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 Project Service Automation (PSA)?
Start a discussion with us about Microsoft Dynamics 365
Project-based contracts relate quotes and orders to project plans, financial estimates, labor pricing, and billing arrangements, like time and materials or fixed price. The contract highlights key metrics, including profitability and feasibility.
Project Planning and Billing
Establish a solid foundation for each project your team is about to initiate with Project Service Automation’s user-friendly project planning tools. Provide project managers complete control over the customer billing process.
- Create estimates, quotes, and contracts with ease, allowing your team to effectively plan – and efficiently execute – each phase of the work.
- Allow project managers to view, approve, or reject job costs from a single location.
- Create and send via email and on the web.
- Easily record and access all the financial data related to a project – project costs, unbilled revenue, and invoices –through business analytics or financial management systems.
Optimize resource assignment through a consolidated scheduling engine across all modes of service to ensure right people on the right projects. Simplify engagement across project managers, resource managers and sub-contractors to forecast demand, talent management and resource allocation. Empower consultants to apply directly for relevant project roles, and update skills through mobile devices.
Provide powerful, easy-to-use, mobile-ready O365 productivity tools for project teams, customers, and partners to communicate and collaborate on project deliverables and tasks. Empower project managers by providing real-time status and performance indicators to mitigate project risks.
Time and Expense Management
Simplify management, tracking and submission of estimated and billed project time by integrating the tasks and deliverables within calendars. Track all project and non-project schedules on their device or app of choice through integration between exchange and project calendars.
Provide project managers and customers a one-stop-shop dashboard to review, override, track overruns and approve all costs and time impacting their projects. Automate generation, approval, and distribution of accurate invoices in email and on the web. Enable integration with best-in-class back-office applications for financial accounting.
Anticipate business opportunities, optimize solution offerings, and improve business performance through robust analytics, interactive dashboards, role-base templates, and data visualization for 360 visibility to project and portfolio metrics like resource utilization and practice profitability.
With Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation, get started quickly with a pre-built data model and reports covering Practice Management, Resource Management and Account Management.
Practice Management, covering gross margin, sales, revenue,cost, hours and utilization, and practice performance.
Resource Management, covering resource and role utilization, forecasts, and resource demand.
Account Management, covering sales, sales pipeline, billings, contract performance, and customer performance.