Application deployment and DevOps tools put best-in-class practices in place to deploy applications 10 times faster and reduce failures by 90 percent. Our DevOps solutions offer end-to-end planning, coordination, and execution of releases, and help you build collaborative workflows between development and operations to accelerate release cycles and boost ROI.
Companies that embrace DevOps have more frequent deploys, which allows them to introduce new features more often in a more stable environment. The typical tension between development and operations is mitigated and everyone is more effective.
Rather than the traditional waterfall method with software development, testing and deployment, DevOps encourages a more rapid release cycle with a continuous introduction of new features, continuous testing and continuous deployment.
DevOps is a cultural shift and collaboration between development and operations, there is no single DevOps tool, rather a set or tool-chain consisting of multiple tools right from configuration management to application portability.
DevOps Assessment and Strategy Planning
- Assess the current state of DevOps culture, process, and tool chain and quantify your maturity model
- Visualize the-desired state and create a roadmap
- Identify traceable metrics
DevOps Pilot Framework and Tool Stack Construction
- Create a pilot framework to implement the standard DevOps setup
- Leverage your existing tools and integrate them with our strong ecosystem of open source and licensed tools in each step of agile delivery.
- Manage and enhance people skills, culture, process, tools, etc.
DevOps End-to-End Implementation
- Analyze, design, construct, automate and implement according to the needs identified for each project