Trident’s Logistics and Warehouse Solution helps to manage all the warehouse activities starting from the arrival of cargo, storage, location management to dispatch. This readily configurable system in which the user can define the location rules, package types, picking rules, shipment procedures, packaging techniques, and all other significant details regarding warehouse operations optimizes these tasks based on detailed algorithmic rule engines.
- Trident’s Logistics and Warehouse Solution offers a comprehensive set of features and functionalities for a modern warehouse
- Suitable for general cargo, temperature controlled, bonded, agro products, etc.
- Creation of Advance Shipment Notice (ASN) by recording, uploading and integrating with inbound systems
- Inward and Outward Truck dock and queue management
- Handles multi-customer, multi-location warehouses for 3PL enabling location transfer within/intra warehouse
- Advanced location management for better warehouse space allocation
- Bar code generation and assignment for cargo
- PDT enabled use of hand held terminals for put-away, pick and cycle count
- Built in Business Intelligence feature
The solution addresses industry need for warehousing best practices like wireless receiving, directed put-away, order planning and fulfillment, replenishment, task interleaving, rules driven location allocation, picking, putaways, shipping, consolidation and inventory control.
Deployable over the web on an On-Demand (SaaS) or On-Premise on dedicated on shared infrastructure, Trident’s WMS is fully capable of simultaneously managing multiple companies with multiple warehouses located in several locations;
Trident’s – WMS also allows easy collaboration with suppliers/vendors, customers, C&F agents and other trading partners using the latest electronic commerce standards.