Resources & Dedicated Support for Your Project
Trident's Engagement Models
Outsource Project Development
Get comprehensive services for your project development and services.
Access more than 100+ Technical & Functional Experts with reasonable price
Project Implementations and Roll Outs
quick implementation and roll-out solutions to incorporate multiple business processes
Migration & Upgrade to Microsoft Dynamics 365
Get Trident’s support or resources for your project migration or upgrade
Development ServicesDynamics 365 services and offshore development services to end users & partners globally
Engagement Models for Your Business
Virtual Employee Model
- We provide an expert software professional (cloud employee) dedicated to your project. It can either be an expert or a team of experts depending on your requirements.
- A virtual employee is no different than your permanent employee. The only differences are the lack of hiring, HR, and payroll hassle. You can avoid them all with a cloud employee.
- The virtual employee will dedicate all his time to your project and will report to you directly.
- The virtual employee can work from any of our worldwide location
- He will follow you up daily while abiding by your business policies.
Project Based Model
- This is a time-bound engagement model which is best suited for projects where the requirement will remain the same throughout the development process.
- In this model, we collect your business requirements using confluence and choose a team to work on the project.
- We employ a dedicated technical project manager who consistently reports and updates you throughout the project’s life cycle.
- We follow the Agile Scrum process of software development (using Jira).
- A flat project-based fee is determined before initiating the project.
- We can operate from any of our global development centers.